Six Things About Me (Only 6?!?! LOL) Here goes:
1. I am a single mother of 3 fantastic sons. (Which I consider my miracles as I only had a 10% chance of ever having children) They are my greatest joys in life :)
2. I can never pass a garage / yard sale without stopping. (You never know....you might find a treasure) Believe me, I have tried!! But I always end up turning around and going back. We have been late to a few functions :)
3. I'm the youngest of 5, two brothers, two sisters, then me. I'm the baby and the tallest.
4. My mom taught me to whistle when I was four and I can whistle LOUD. My boys know my whistle and come when they hear it. :)
5. My mom accidently ran over me when I was 5, I was playing in a cardboard box in the driveway (we lived waaaay out in the country and what can I say??) and she was talking / looking at my brother and didn't know she stopped the car on top of me. We're talking a 57 Dodge, solid steel, very heavy! My sister came out and said "Mom, the car is on Toni". I received a broken collar bone and shoulder blade. (Lucky!) The small town doc couldn't cast it so he put strong tape over my shoulder and around my chest to hold it in place while it healed. My dad asked where I got the one arm t-shirt and I told him "It's NOT a t-shirt...it's a bandaid !" :)
6. Growing up we lived on a turkey ranch. All of us kids had jobs on the ranch, my sister & I gathered eggs. My older sister & mom cleaned & boxed the eggs for the hatchery and my dad took care of all the turkeys, about 30,000!
Okay, here's the six I'm Tagging:
1. Megan @ White Flower Farmhouse
2. Deb @ Garage Sale Gal
3. Robin @ My Blessed Nest
4. Kammy @ Small Home In The Country
5. Kathleen @ Musings From A French Cottage
6. Glenda @ Dab Of This And That
Okay Ladies...now it's your turn. List 6 things about yourself, tag 6 other people and be sure to link back to me. TAG YOU'RE IT !