Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris & Cody


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY CHRIS & CODY!!!!


Love you and love being your momma!!




God definitely gave me double blessings when he blessed me with my twin sons! Being a single mom from almost day one, I was truly blessed to have wonderful sons who are true gentlemen, loving, caring, thoughtful............They continue to take my breath away and I'm very proud to be their mom! I look at them and still see the two little precious bundles I held in my arms. They will always be my precious babies. Happy Birthday my sweet boys.

I will put more pics up later, we just moved and this one I had on my computer. This was taken last year for the Senior Prom. (Chris in back, Cody in front)

Until Later,
~Toni~

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sons! Looking forward to hearing about your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they ever grow so fast. You have every reason to be a proud mama; you sons look like very happy young men.

    God bless them!
    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni!
    Fun photo of them in their tuxes!
    How are YOU??? Moving is huge and I hope all went well.
    Take care.
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

My door is always open & I hope you will come by often to visit, maybe have a cup of coffee or tea with me. ~Hugs, Toni~