Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Could it be...Are you really here?

Finally....I was beginning to wonder if you would ever show up. But, yesterday, during our wonderful warm 73 degree day, there you were! I'm so happy spring has finally reared it's sunny head!


Now, I'm anxiously awaiting for the roses, tulips and all the other blooms to arrive. For me, the first sight of blooms is officially the beginning of spring! YEAH!! I love a beautiful garden, getting your hands in the soil, planting, surrounding yourself in nature's beauty. (I do have to be honest though, I'm not as excited about the maintenance of a garden, so mine tends to look a little scrappy after a couple of months)

HAPPY SPRING TO EVERYONE!!

Until later....Toni


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous daffodils! And green grass too? Lucky you! I'm still looking at mounds of dirty snow in my yard! Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bulbs! Yours are gorgeous! My daffodils have come and gone. Thanks for stopping by to see my blog. You've loved shabby chic for 20 years? Wow. I had a late start, about 5 years ago. We have some things in common. I was born and raised in southeast Idaho, but now reside in southern California. My twins are 14. Yes, Idaho is a much quieter life. We visit annually to get away and visit family. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

My door is always open & I hope you will come by often to visit, maybe have a cup of coffee or tea with me. ~Hugs, Toni~