Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Metalicious ...........

Hope all of my bloggin', junkin', thriftin' treasure huntin' friends are having a great week. I just wanted to pop in for a minute to show you some new treasures I found. I am so loving the industrial, rusty, chippy metal pieces. And so excited about my latest finds. These little beauties are going to fit into my new decor at my little farmhouse. My new decor being industrial/shabby/metal/cottage/french/farmhouse :)

I am soooooo loving my new toolbox!
(Funny story about the toolbox)
I'll share later.

How about this sweet little funnel and oil can.

Doesn't the toolbox have just the right amount of rusty love?



And my sweetest piece.......this little metal cabinet.
I believe it is an old hospital cabinet that would
be used next to the bed.

(You can barely see it to the right of this photo)
My little vintage folding clothes line.
Love it!!
Until Later,
Toni

11 comments:

  1. ~~**LOVE your new finds!!**~~ Hugs,Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good hunting! I love the pieces you found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni!
    Thanks so much for stopping by That Old House on Sunday and leaving such a sweet message! I didn't get nearly as much done this weekend on the kitchen as I'd hoped -- family obligations suddenly reared their urgent heads! -- but we got up the wallpaper at least.
    Now it's a week of painting ahead for me. I am determined to have it ALL done by thanksgiving.

    I love your little side table -- yes, it sure does look like an old hospital nightstand. Aren't you glad it can't talk?
    Holy moly!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry about this HUGE lump under my sweater that is shaped just like your treasures....it's uh....bloating. yeah....

    too wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your metal pieces! That funnel would make a really cute light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like youve been treasure hunting! So good to her from you Toni. Happy November:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your finds. Good thing the table can't talk.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' all the metal goodness... I actually have one of those oil cans... great finds Toni!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the metal pieces. The metal side table is too cool, and the galvanized tool box is very similiar to one I'm using this week-end at my "Trunk Show" for my jewelry. ;) You'll have to stop by my blog after the show, and hopefully I will have remembered to take a photo of it in use. I plan to display some of my "Steampunk" style pieces and more industrial items on that piece with two levels for display. Ain't JUNK grand!!!
    Thanks for your visit to my blog today, and for your kind comment about the "blue duet" necklaces. I'm excited to see how all of these things go over at the one day show.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~*~Thanks so much for stopping by my blog tody Toni!!! I still am in LOVE with your awesome chippy white side table pictured above!!!! HUGS~Rachel ;)~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Toni! Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck on the giveaway!

    I don't think I've visited here before, but my goodness, I love what I see here! Those metal pieces are awesome, especially that toolbox!! And I love your blog design!

    Have a great weekend!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete

My door is always open & I hope you will come by often to visit, maybe have a cup of coffee or tea with me. ~Hugs, Toni~