Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sister's n Things 2nd Annual Sale

Only a few more days. . . . . . . . . . .
Sister's n Things Second Annual Sale Event
in the Vintage Gardens
Fri. 7/31 4pm - 9pm
Sat. 8/1 9am - 3pm
2131 Locust Way (corner of Estates & Locust)
Fruitland, Idaho
Look for Lime Green Signs
Event is hosted by: Sister's n Things, The Tattered Cottage, Bummer & Me Antiques, Tabletop Antiques, Tea Room & Antiques, Primitive Junque by Arlene and ANTWIQUES
Showcasing items like; ANTIQUES, SHABBY CHIC, VINTAGE, GARDEN, PRIMITIVE, COTTAGE DECOR & MUCH MORE.......
After shopping visit with friends & enjoy a glass of Lemonade / Iced Tea - You can also enjoy a Taco Salad for $4.00
Enter to win a $50 Sister's n Things Gift Certificate
New this year will be a Floral Design Class on Fri & Sat
Flowers / Materials will be provided - Fee is $50 per class
Class will accommodate only eight persons - so enroll early!
Don't Miss This Event.......
Until Later,
~Toni~

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic event! I wish I was closer because it'd be something I'd so anxiously visit. Good luck with it and please let us know how it goes!

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would SO BE THERE..if only I lived by you...Have FUN and take LOTS of photos before all the people come to buy...
    Wishing you a SUPER SALE...
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wished I could be there ~ sounds like fun!
    Good luck and look forward to hearing about it.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

My door is always open & I hope you will come by often to visit, maybe have a cup of coffee or tea with me. ~Hugs, Toni~